Your account information is password-protected for your privacy and security. We use industry-standard SSL-encryption to protect data transmissions in our shopping-cart and account pages. For safety and auditing, IP addresses are logged. ccCrosses Hosting Partners use Database Encryption for all Card Numbers and we commission random Independent Security Audits. If you ever have an issue, please report it immediately by calling 503-715-3559 (Portland, Oregon Calling Area) or 1-877-236-8422 (Toll Free Nationwide).
Our Payment Processor PayPal Works 24/7 to Protect You Back to Security Center
ccCrosses selected PayPal to process transactions for our customers. They use proprietary technology - and constantly innovate - to help ensure your transactions are safe. In addition, PayPal and eBay have over 1000 people worldwide dedicated to keeping PayPal accounts safe, and stopping online criminals. Specialists work 24/7 to monitor unusual activity on member accounts. They call customers to verify activity and educate about online security. And they work with Internet Service Providers (ISPs) worldwide to shut off fraudulent websites as soon as possible. Other ways PayPal ensures your security:
- Invests heavily in advanced technology that is designed to keep your account safe.
- Uses proprietary risk models help to protect you by monitoring for unusual activity - and working to stop it.
- Uses Technology that evaluates transactions according to hundreds of variables in order to pinpoint potentially fraudulent activity.
- Patent-pending methods for bank account verification provide PayPal members an additional level of security, which lowers risk and increases trust for the entire PayPal community.
- Powerful encryption methods to help protect your sensitive information.
- World-class Fraud Investigation Team stops criminals. PayPal's Fraud Investigation Team is highly experienced in fraud prevention. Several members of the team are former law enforcement officials with extensive experience in fighting online fraud. PayPal’s fraud investigation team focuses on:
- Identifying and preventing fraud before it occurs
- Detecting fraud in process
- Mitigating loss if fraud does occur
- Delivering information to law enforcement around the world to help stop those committing online fraud